The Daniel L. Garner Pattern Method is a piano technique that will help you approach the music landscape with fresh confidence. Everyone has the capability to make their own music — and enjoy making it. Whether you’ve never touched a piano or are an experienced musician, the Pattern Method can liberate you to love playing music in ways you never thought possible. No music theory required.
For beginners, this tool will:
- Erase the fear of failure: it will be like bowling alley bumpers are up on the piano.
- Help you see patterns on a keyboard instead of chaos.
- Provide you with bearings to know where to start.
- Free you to just play.
For those with experience, the Pattern Method will:
- Teach you how to improvise.
- Enable you to transition between keys instantly.
- Inspire you with new musical possibilities.