Whether you’re a beginner or you’re looking for ways to expand your music-making and improvisation skills, the Daniel L. Garner Pattern Method is for you! The method can help you master any type of keys: piano, keyboard, accordion and keys-based controllers for beatmaking and electronic music.
Why this method is different:
- Doesn’t conflate music theory or reading music with making music.
- Uses patterns and shapes instead of numbers and notations.
- Helps you sound good while you learn, not just after you learn.
- Makes music lessons optional.
- Enables you to play music with ease and without end.
For beginners, this tool will:
- Erase the fear of failure: it will be like bowling alley bumpers are up on the piano.
- Help you see patterns on a keyboard instead of chaos.
- Provide you with bearings to know where to start.
- Free you to just play.
For those with more experience:
- Improve your improvisation skills.
- Enable to transition between keys instantly.
- Inspire you with new musical possibilities!
- The DLGPM eBook provides an overview for those who learn by reading, and our video + eBook together provide the most comprehensive learning experience.